Worried about how to sell a house that is in poor condition? Well, that is a trial faced by many. It is not easy to drive someone to purchase a house with a leaky roof, cracked walls, and a poor foundation. Selling your home in Houston in such a condition might be quite challenging. But first, let us understand what category your house falls in.
If the home you are selling in Houston is in poor condition, it could fall under the following categories:
- Looks good, but needs upgrades– Houses with ignored maintenance or general repair come under this category. Such properties usually have an old-fashioned kitchen, messy interior, damaged floors, outdated bathrooms, cracking paint, worn-out exterior, and non-operational light fittings.
- Noticeable repairs required – Residential with further severe difficulties like electrical/ plumbing/ foundation issues, damaged roof, defective HVAC, damaged flooring, and non-functioning faucets.
- Absolutely uninhabitable – Properties with numerous issues that make it uninhabitable comprising serious roof damage, termite invasion, severe foundation, asbestos or lead issues, and complete chimney damage.
Pondering how to sell your house in such poor condition? Here is what you can do:
Selling a house fast in its “as-is” condition to a real estate investor in Houston:
Seen signboards that go ‘We’ll purchase your house for cash or ‘We purchase ugly homes for sale in any condition’. Many savvy investors in the market are always waiting to quickly buy damaged properties for cash. The BBB (Better Business Bureau) rates Greater Houston House as the #1 cash buyer in Houston.
If you are facing monetary, time, or motivation issues to fix up your house, you can consider selling your house fast to us in Houston. All you need to do is give a complete disclosure about any known difficulties. We will then take up the responsibility for the required repairs. Since there is no involvement of any real estate agent, you don’t have to pay any commissions.
Unlike traditional real estate dealings, selling your house for cash is very fast, no need to wait for the buyer’s loan approval. Since there is no real estate agent, home supervisor, or appraiser involved. We will handle all the paperwork.
Usually, an investor will make a cash offer within 24 hours after meeting you. If you accept it, you will receive the full payment within a few days. This payment will not have any deductions for closing costs or hidden fees. Here’s what you go about if you choose to sell your house in Houston to us:
Here is how the process go:
- Reach us via call, email or meet us directly
- We will present a fair no-obligation cash offer
- Accept the offer and sign the contract. Set a closing date
- On the closing day, get your cash in hand
Selling a house fast in Houston that needs repairs can be a very slow and annoying process.